Terms and conditions
Reductions: special rates for children (accompanied by their parents) FROM 0 TO 12 YEARS
No reduction for children for arrangements in evening. It is not recommended to take the children of less than 3 years to the excursions in mountain whose altitude is higher than 2000 meters.
No additional costs for luggage.
- Swisstours Transfers declines any responsibilities in case of loss, in case of flight or in case of damage, on objects left in our vehicles and in holds.
- For the ligne Chamonix - Geneva If you do not buy a ticket beforehand it is possible to buy it near the driver under free seat condition and for a fee of 30 € or 33.-CHF
Conditions of cancellations (or modifications):
For the regular lines:
Any cancellation/modification is charged 50.-CHF
For the private transfers:
More than 6 days before the departure, 10 % of all the price
Between 5 and 3 days before the departure, 50 % of all the price
Between 2 and 0 days before the departure, 100 % of all the price
- By respect for the passengers nonsmokers, it is not allowed to smoke in the bus.
- Animals are not accepted in the bus.
- Payment: Swisstours Transport SA accepts the payment by credit card without any overload
Swisstours SA disclaims all liability for damages caused by delay, damage, loss, accident or irregularities which could be caused, either by the defect of the vehicles, or by the fault or negligence of any Company or anybody in charge of the transport of the traveller or responsible for the execution of arrangements for which the ticket was issued or for all other causes whatever they are. The contract of carriage and the carrier's liability are fixed with the laws of the country where the vehicles were provided.
The luggage, unless they were not ensured, are transported to the risks and dangers of the travellers throughout all excursion. The small parcels, coats, covers, umbrellas, cameras and other hand luggage are transported under the whole responsibility of the traveller. This one, moreover, is warned against the risk inherent in these menus objects when they are left in the vehicles during excursions.